Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First post!

Hey!

This is my first post in my very first Blog. And to star it off, I'm posting one of my very first digital paintings, that I so pleasingly labelled: JOY!

This drawing started off as a simple and basic pen and paper sketch on the side of my animation disc when I started my career as a 2D animator and it always seemed to make me smile to just add-up hooks and details in when I got tired of working on a scene that never seemed to end. It helped me stay focused and reminded me that drawing will always bring me joy, because I could always count on imagination to entertain me when I got bored out of my mind. Consequently, I gave it a second life when I started working on my Intuos3 Wacom tablet a while back. This is an old piece, but I would say it could very well be the first piece that really got me hooked on drawing for a living ;)  

I'm trying this Blog thing to share my imagination with whoever wants to see and maybe share some thoughts and comments.

So welcome and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment